- To secure and deliver knowledge through teaching, research and extension activities.
- To see continuous improvement in the quality of education to remain globally competitive.
- To strengthen and update the existing programme by doing short term need based and professional courses.
- To keep regular interaction with business and industry by entering into MOUs.
- To introduce soft skills for bringing balanced personality development within the students.
- to empower the students to become entrepreneurs by contributing to the success of the community and thereby to the nation.
- To create for the students of the Department of Commerce an avenue for employment in the academics and also to benefit Industry by providing them with suitably trained persons in the field of Accounting & Finance.
- To prepare students to exploit newly created opportunities in the accounting field.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about accounting & financial education to the students.
- To train the students for professionalism, specialization, creativity and innovation in economic and business activities.
- To inculcate training & practical approach by using modern technology among the students in the field of Accounting & Finance.
+ 2 Pass with relevant subject or its equivalent
Duration of the course:
The course for the degree of Bachelor of Commerce shall consist of three academic years divided
into six semesters.