- A well-equipped language lab, audio and visual facilities are integral components in the teaching process.
- These are used extensively as part of the regular teaching & learning process.
- There are 45 workstations, where students can access good quality listening material, record their own speech, interact with the teacher who monitors their performance, have conferences with the teacher & classmates etc.
- Lab hours are assigned to all the B.A. English students as part of the regular schedule.
- Thus, the students get to improve their spoken English through constant practice, continuous assessment by teacher and self, exposure to good listening material from the BBC, Cambridge University etc. as well as film dialogues, conversations etc.