Consistent with quality policy, measurable, the following quality objectives are established as below, to meet the product requirement.
- Within the stipulated period of the respective courses, attaining 75% of all pass.
- At the end of each semester 80% in individual subject
- To depute at least 20% of staff for research, training, winter / summer schools & other higher studies
- In a year every faculty has to attend at least one internal / external training programme.
- To encourage at least 15% of students of each class in a semester, to go for paper presentations, conduct or participate seminars, conference, etc.
- To conduct at least one value added course in each dept for a semester to enhance employability of students.
- Encourage departments to actively interface with Universities, Institutes of Higher Learning, and Business Organizations, that may culminate into memorandum of understanding or networking
- To initiate dialogue with parents at least once in a semester for each dept. with the following agenda:
- Institute Career Plan for the Students
- Counseling and Guidance
- Academic Progress
- Academic Progress
- Disciplinary Issues
- Feedback from parents
- Any other issue
10% of outgoing students to be placed through Career Development Cell. These Objectives will be reviewed at the end of each academic year and if they are not achieved, action plan will be taken to achieve them, through continuous process improvement, or otherwise they will be modified accordingly in the MRM.
Quality Management System Planning
The processes, sequences and interaction of processes, interfaces, process measures, methods for operation and control, provisions of resources, information are planned, to ensure that the quality objectives are achieved. They are also monitored, measured, analysed and improved. The changes to the QMS are systematically recorded and implemented to maintain the integrity of the QMS.