The ultimate goal of the student disciplinary system is to ensure a fair and orderly proceeding on questions of possible student misconduct.
- Every member of the College – student, faculty, other academic appointees, and staff – makes a commitment to strive for personal and academic integrity.
- To treat others with dignity and respect.
- To honor the rights and property of others.
- To take responsibility for individual and group behavior.
- To act as a responsible citizen in a free academic community and in the larger society.
Any students conduct, on or off campus, of individuals or groups that threatens or violates this commitment may be subjected to the action of the Disciplinary Committee.