Organized an Industrial Visit on 16.7.2016. Our 1st year CDF blossom students have visited K.S.RSPINNING MILL in Tiruchengode. The company is well known for cotton and yarn manufacturing. The In-Charge of the spinning mill has expounded about the fiber, process of spinning, roving, the stages of fiber and how it’s converting into the yarn. Our students gained much knowledge about fiber from this useful trip.
- Guest Lecture on ‘Fiber and Fabric’ held on September 10, 2016. Mr. A. Murugesan, Professor, SSM Polytechnic College, Kumarapalayam was the resource person of this effective Lecture. He gave vivid explanation about the Fiber, Spinning Process, Manufacturing Process and Classifications of fiber in apprehensible way.
- Our students from various departments have started to execute their innovatory talents in Fine Arts Club. They made photo frame, armchairs and pencil boxes by using ice sticks. Our Fine Arts Club Coordinators Mrs. V. Mahalakshmi and Mrs. P. Rupa have created such a valuable opportunity to our students.
- CDF Designer Contest…
Our recruited CDF first year students have participated in ‘Designer Contest’ in the theme of Blue Fantasy on 25.09.2016 in NCFT College at Kodaikanal. Our students Ms. N. Sowmiya and Ms. K. Sangeetha designed their own costumes for the ramp walk.
This particular Competition gave such a wonderful experience to our students.
- Organized a “PAPER QUILLING CRAFT” under Fine Arts Club on 27-09-2016.Totally 50 students were participated from various department. They have learned to make Stead, Ring etc.,by using colourful quilling papers.
- CDF Inauguration Ceremony….
“The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”
― Albert Einstein
KSRCASW has inaugurated the CDF Lab on 12.12.2016. Dr. K. Thyagarajah, Principal, KSRCT has inaugurated the CDF lab mirthfully. The Respected Principals from KSR Institutions have participated and grand the ceremony. The invitees have admired by seeing the hi-fi equipments in the lab. Our students feel blessed and delectated to have advanced machines which help them to acquire more in their future.
- Christmas day celebration…..
“Happiness is the true secret of beauty”
Department of CDF has celebrated the “Christmas Ceremony” on 23.12.2016. They decorated their lab beautifully with dummy’s mannequins of Jesus Christ, santaclaus etc. Our dynamic Managing Trustee Mr. R. Srinivasan our Captivating principals Dr. M. Karthikeyan, Dr. V. Radhakrishnan, deens and directors , faculty members and students have participated in the glorious celebration. Our judicious managing trustee has cut the Christmas cake. They have conveyed their wishes to everyone with chocolates and cakes. All the faces have filled with extreme happiness.
May your Christmas be blessed with peace and joy. Merry Christmas.